Contact Dr. Tilden
If you have questions about your health it is best to set up an in-person appointment or a phone consultation. Through an appointment I can directly offer my expertise to provide you with the best help possible.
An email communication or phone message may be appropriate in the following situations:
- To clarify, make or change appointments that cannot be done online
- To provide any information that has been specifically requested by Dr. Tilden
- To ask a yes/no question, or something that is very simple
- To reorder herbs or supplements that you are taking to support your health on a long-term basis
- If we are actively addressing a medical problem, an appointment is most likely needed
- To ask questions about becoming a new patient
DO NOT use email or phone messages in the following situations:
- Do not ask for medical advice
- This should be done through an appointment
- Do not try to provide detailed information or engage in a detailed dialogue
I am not on call, and ask that all of my patients have a primary care doctor. If you do not have a mutually signed primary care physician agreement with me, then you are advised that I am not your primary care physician. If you contact me and I am unavailable, please contact your primary care doctor.
If you have an emergency dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
My usual days in the office are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Phone calls will be returned as soon as we are able. If you need more than a simple answer, then an appointment should be scheduled.